Monday, July 12, 2010

Bad blogger!

I'm really sorry about the lack of updates!  Between it being so hot in my apartment that I avoid turning my computer on, and the fact that my USB drives in my computer are totally freaking shot, I haven't been able to post anything too exciting lately.  As soon as I solve the USB problem though and it isn't a nightmare to upload pictures on to my computer I'll be posting more.

Hope it's not so freaking hot whereever you are... and to think I just booked a vacation to Disney World for the first week of August!  To answer your question, yes I am TOTALLY BANANAS!

5 comments:

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

come baaaaaaack!

Kelly's Joie de Vivre said...

I'm here! I just can't get any of my pictures on my computer. I have some great outfits as well as a post about my awesome Ray-Ban glasses "in the can"... I just need my pictures :(

rebekka said...

Disney World is my favorite favorite favorite. Especially EPCOT. OMG. JEALOUS!!!

Kelly's Joie de Vivre said...

Rebekka, I have a season pass and go a lot, I get these awesome $9 flights out of Atlantic city to Orlando, and then because I'm a season passholder I can get rooms at Disney for like $49 a night! It's practically free haha

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

oohh, disney world! have fun! and i hope your computer gets better soon.

Post a Comment