Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

For all of my American readers out there Happy Independence Day weekend!  This is where I'll be spending my 4th of July weekend sipping cocktails and soaking up the sun!





Neither of those dogs are mine they belong to different relatives haha 
(By the way this ride ended disastrously, they both jumped out and started humping each other and nearly drowning, my cousin there was freaking out, it was pretty hilarious!  

Well I'm off to catch a bus upstate! I'll leave you with a picture of me and my best buddy and my "partner in crime", my Dad! (And a brother of an uncle... haha)  My dad's the one sans beard!




Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Claire Nouveau said...

awww that doggie is so cute! happy 4th! hope you have a great weekend too! <3

mamushka marie

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

oh my goodness, these pictures are so beautiful and summery!! they make me long to be by the water!

Post a Comment